This position is a paid internship with hourly pay and a full-time work schedule.
Please note: Bocohost operates on a flexible schedule with the U.S. Eastern Time Zone at its center. We expect to ask our intern to work generally during the day (9am EST to 5pm EST) with a few exceptions like our weekly team meeting which takes place in the evening.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist staff in day to day operational tasks and gathering customer requirements.
- Perform site maintenance tasks in WordPress, cPanel and/or WHM.
- Assist in web design and development projects.
- Test and improve SEO and web accessibility of customer websites.
- Join our weekly team meeting currently scheduled for Monday evenings
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A passion for digital media and web design.
- Experience building and configuring websites with WordPress preferred.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to learn new skills as required and ask for help when needed.
- An ability to work diligently and effectively remotely.
- This is a remote position so access to a laptop or desktop computer with reliable Internet access and ability to teleconference is required.
The Application Process:
- People interested in applying should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume or an outline of their experience and skills attached.
- Feel free to tell us more about yourself or to add any additional information you would like us to consider!
- We will review all of the applications and select qualifying candidates for follow up interviews over teleconference. We may do more than one interview per candidate if needed.
- All applications must be submitted by June 4th.
Bocohost is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.